The At Home HIV Test Kit 4G is an advanced 4th generation test that brings you early detection with accurate and comprehensive results in the privacy of your own home. Simply collect your sample, mail it to the lab, and receive your results through a secure online portal in just a few days. It's easy, fast and discreet.
- HIV p24 antigen
- HIV I & II antibodies
Benefits of 4G HIV Tests
This 4th generation (4G) HIV test is a laboratory test that can detect HIV with more accuracy and at an earlier stage than 2nd generation rapid HIV tests. This test can be taken as soon as 1 month after a risk event. Early detection is important so you can get treatment and prevent transmitting HIV to others.
- Greater accuracy
More than 99.9% for positive detection
- Earlier detection
Detects infection up to 2 months sooner than a 2nd generation HIV test
- Comprehensive results
Detects the presence of HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies AND p24 antigen
Benefits of At-Home HIV Testing
- Results in 1-2 business days*
- Convenient sample collection
Collect your samples in the privacy of your own home.
- CAP Accredited, CLIA Certified
Take comfort in knowing that your test will be conducted by our CAP-accredited, high complexity CLIA-certified laboratory.
- Physician approved
All tests are reviewed and approved by independent board-certified physicians
- Free physician consultation
An independent physician network oversees the entire testing process. If you test positive for HIV, you will have the opportunity to discuss your test results directly with a board-certified physician at no extra cost.
- Online account
Convenient online portal to securely check your test status and download your results.
- 100% confidentiality
Your privacy is important to us. Our laboratory is HIPAA-compliant and we ensure that all personal information and data is secure.
Who should get tested?
The CDC recommends everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 to get tested for HIV at least once.
HIV testing is also recommended if:
- You are having sex with a new partner
- You have been diagnosed with another sexually transmitted disease
- You had a tattoo, piercing or acupuncture with unsterilized equipment
- You are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant
- You are in a high-risk group (injectable drug use, multiple sex partners, men who have sex with men)
* Testing time averages 1 to 2 business days from the date that the laboratory the samples. Shipping tine is not included. Additional testing time may be required in special situations. Recollection may be required if the sample is insufficient