Heart Health and Diabetes
- Should I still consult with a healthcare provider about my health concerns?
- What are the different types of diabetes?
- Do any factors influence HbA1c analyses?
- Will I receive any guidance with my results?
- How can I reduce my CRP levels?
- How can I lower my cholesterol and triglycerides?
- What are the risks of elevated cholesterol?
- What can increase the risk of high cholesterol and elevated triglycerides?
- What are the differences between the various heart health and diabetes tests?
- Why measure HbA1c and CRP levels?
- What biomarkers are included in the Heart Health Test?
- Do I need to stop taking my supplements or medications before a heart health and diabetes test?
- What are the benefits of HbA1c testing over other blood glucose testing methods?
- How often do I need to measure by HBA1c levels?
- What is HbA1c?
- What do my HbA1c results mean?
- How does my HbA1c value compare to the glucose level I see on my home glucose meter?
- What biomarkers are included in the Cholesterol and Lipids Test?